Thursday, January 31, 2013

I think...

I think more educated the person gets, more insecure he feels.
To consider an example, think of an IT engineer and a small worker working in construction site.
IT engineer mostly worries about his job, competition, rapidly changing life, insecurity about job and so many others.
However, the construction worker don't have to worry about his job, he's most of the times sure that he can find any other job easily. But of course he has other things to be worried about, like getting daily wages, getting food and so many others.

Educated people always worry about the future , because of which they can't enjoy all the happiness around them in present.
However the construction worker is only worried about his today, so if there is any good or happy thing in today, he enjoys the most of it.

Theory:

I think happiness comes to people when they feel secure about themselves or loved ones.

A small town worker feels that he will be secure if he could have 10 Lacs rs.

An IT Engineer feels, he would feel secure if he could have 1 crore rs. or some more.
A businessman feels , he would feel secure if he could have 20-30 crore rs. extra to what he has already.
A billionaire feels, I have enough money but it would be much better if I can some more power.

And so on....


So in life, happiness is always relative, no matter how you get or earn you always grid for more.
That is the bitter truth about life.
Whoever could change that or control that will be happiest person in the world.

No comments: